In celebration of Thanksgiving, I am hosting an art contest, the Annual Hand Turkey-Off, but anyone of any skill range is welcome to join.
Details after the jump.
Simply submit your best hand turkey and we will see who is the King of Thanksgiving!
The winner will win a box of loot that I will ship out to them (within the United States).
The more entries I get on this, the better, so reblog, tweet, etc. to all your friends and followers out there.
I only ask that these rules are followed to prove that you are a human being that can read; otherwise, your entry will be rejected.
- Submit your entries to handturkeyoff (at) gmail (dot) com.
- The subject must include the title “Hand Turkey-Off”, and the body must include your name/handle as well as a title for your entry.
- The cut-off date is November 24, 1 PM PST.
- The entry must at least somewhat remotely resemble a hand and a turkey. Also, keep it work-safe; I don’t want to see any penis turkeys.
- You are allowed to work on any medium, such as digital, pencil, construction paper, etc. Be creative!
- International participants are allowed, but I will only ship within the US. Sorry.
The winner will be announced roughly a week after.
Get hand turkey-ing!